Monday, December 20, 2004

Second Amendment Horror Story

Via, Kim, SayUncle, Mad Ogre, and several other Pro-2A bloggers.
This is a horror story.

With the checkered past I have had, I have run into a few police officers that believe they are better than the citizens, that only they should have guns, and that they can not be impugned upon by said citizens.
Looks like Fish Or Man ran into all of the above.

Our government is a 9000 pound run away train bearing down one our individual freedoms.
I once read an article on the possibility of a "Government Reset" needing to be done in the next 50 years. (Government Reset = Armed revolution)

I used to scoff at this notion, now I dread it.
I have an 18-month old daughter, and if I am forced to fight my Government so she can have the freedoms we were promised…
That is not something I even want to contemplate, but as a reformed law breaker, I really don’t want to go back.

We may be faced with a day where we at least need a “Million Armed Man March” in DC to remind them that “We The People” are the ones that should be running the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home