Saturday, December 04, 2004

Range Report, New Shooter lessons.

Took my brother in-law to an indoor range to shoot my little 22lr rifle.
We went to the Shooting Gallery part of the Winchester Gallery gun store.
The actual range looked like it might have begun life as a storage building, relatively small, and just two lanes separated for bench rifle shoot at 25 yards.
This was completely fine when we were the only ones in the two-lane room, but once the guy with the M1 .30 Carbine. It was a little loud, you could say.
After he left then the guy showed up with his new Savage .30-06, and we left a little early, as that sounded like a cannon in that little area.
Any rate the real news of the trip, my brother in-law had never fired a real gun.
Unfortunately since I am not a really experienced shooter I was only a little help on getting him to hit the targets some.
But he had fun, which it the point right.

New Shooters Introduced: Score 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home