Monday, November 29, 2004

Game Review. Burn Out 3

As an Xbox owner and a Video game freak, I have been looking forward to Need For Speed Underground 2, but it is impossible to find for rent.

I almost always rent my Xbox games first, since the price does not drop on them for at least six months, unlike PC games.

So I took the advice of numerous websites like Penny Arcade and rented Burn Out 3.

The makers of this game somehow reached into the psyche of the average man, and some women, and found all that which is fun, distilled it, added code, and sent it to the CD copiers.

Crash mode is like intense crack, Racing slightly less, yet still so awesome one wonders why the game is not a controlled substance.

To say I am buying this game rather than returning it would be an understatement.

Thank goodness Movie Trading Company will give me the rental price OFF the purchase price.

Even after playing it for some 15 hours, between me and my brother in-law, we are less than half way done, even less than that if you only count gold medals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home