Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Armed Group Kidnaps 31 Iraqi Policemen

Via GeekWithA.45, http://geekwitha45.blogspot.com/2004_11_14_geekwitha45_archive.html#110071496582517570

I have rarely if ever heard of a worse example of gun safety killing people.

Quote from GWA45:
Mortal peril exists in Iraq for any and every good guy, 24/7/365.
The bad guys are active, hunting, and armed, 24/7/365.

One of my co-workers mentioned one day he had a guy he went to college with, over in Iraq working for Halliburton.
This guy is actually working out of one of Saddam's old palaces!
I asked "What kinda gun this guy carry around?"
"None, they are not allowed to be armed"
I would resign and buy my OWN ticket home, instantly, no looking back.

Bad guys don't follow rules, bad guys don't care about laws, bad guys do not care about human decency.
Good guys have to be allowed to defend themselves. end of discussion.
No Sane Argument Exists, to this simple fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home